Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA) is open to anyone who believes they have a problem with sex addiction, porn addiction, love addiction, romantic obsession, co-dependent relationships, fantasy addiction as well as sexual, social and emotional anorexia.
If you have a desire to be free from sex and love addiction, all SLAA meetings welcome newcomers – you can just show up. Please join us at one of the face-to-face, phone or online meetings listed on this site.
Anonymity is critical to the foundation of recovery. Accordingly, meetings are normally closed to outsiders and those who are merely curious. However, anyone who fears they may have this problem will be welcome, as long as the anonymity of the persons attending the meeting is respected. We maintain confidentiality and refrain from disclosing names or identifying group members outside the meeting.
If you are a health care professional we welcome referrals of your clients.
- 40 Questions for Self-Diagnosis
- 12 Characteristics of Sex and Love Addiction
- Find a face-to-face, online or phone meeting
- Language of SLAA recovery
- 12 Steps of SLAA
- 12 Traditions of SLAA
- 3pc Nautical Theme Open Glass Ice Bucket DOF Glasses - Made in
- Lenox Tools 3025656CT 56 Carbide Tipped Holesaw, 3-1/2-Inch or 8
- 2S Li-ion Lithium Battery 18650 Charger Protection Board Module
- Group Resources
- Intergroup Resources
- Fellowship Worldwide Services (FWS) Resources
- Media and Health Professionals Resources